Top 7 Hens Do Must Haves
When it comes to the infamous hens night, the bride-to-be shouldn’t have to worry about a single thing other than her outfit. As the maid of honour or her life-long best friend, it’s up to you to make a list and tick off the hens do must haves that are needed to make the event fabulous! This may seem like a straightforward task to tackle, but we all know that’s not always the case.
If you’re the maid of honor or bestie tasked with throwing the ultimate send-off, take a deep breath and read on for our top 7 bachelorette must haves.
7 Important Hens Do Must Haves
The Hens Night Invitations
The first step to throwing a great party is sending out amazing invitations. This sets the tone for the entire evening and gets everyone excited about what’s to come. You can go as simple or as over-the-top as you want with the invitations, but make sure they reflect the bride’s personality. You can find some great invitation ideas online or at your local party store.
The Hens Night Theme
A fun theme can really make a bachelorette party stand out. It gives you a chance to be creative with the décor, food, and activities. Plus, it helps to keep everyone focused on the bride and her last night of freedom. Some popular hens party themes include:
· The Slumber Party - This is a great choice if the bride isn’t up for a big night out on the town. You can have a few drinks, eat some junk food, and stay up late chatting and laughing with the girls.
· The Spa Party - This is a perfect option for the bride who could use some relaxation before her big day. You can book appointments at a local spa or set up your own DIY spa station at home.
· The Wild Night Out - If the bride is looking to let loose and have some fun, this is the way to go. Hit up the hottest clubs in town, order bottle service, and dance the night away.
The Hens Night Activities
No matter what theme you choose, there are some essential activities that should be on your list for the event as well – this is going to keep everyone engaged and is the best way to make memories with your gals. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Have a Dance Lesson - This is a great way to get everyone moving and laughing. You can take a class together or hire a private instructor to come to your house or hotel room.
- Play some Games - There are tons of great games out there that are perfect for a bachelorette party. from naughty truth or dare to classic charades. Choose a few that you know the bride and her guests will enjoy.
- Make some Memories - One of the best parts of a bachelorette party is taking lots of photos and videos. You can purchase a disposable camera for everyone to use or set up a photo booth with props and backdrops.
The Hens Night Outfit
Of course, no bachelorette party is complete without the perfect outfit. Whether you’re going for a sexy, sophisticated, or silly look, make sure the bride feels confident and comfortable. You can find some great costume ideas online or at your local costume shop.
The Hens Night Favors
Don’t forget to pick up some favours for the guests before the big night. This is a nice way to thank everyone for coming and to help them remember the fun they had. Some popular favor ideas are:
· Mini bottles of champagne
· Personalised souvenirs
· Customised bachelorette night robes
· Pamper kits to take home!
The Hens Night Decorations
So now that you have your theme sorted, it’s about time to think of the decorations you will incorporate to tie the entire night together. Think of these as the cherry on top of a cake. This is the best way to set the mood and create a specific atmosphere for the send-off of the bride-to-be's dreams. This can include balloons, banners, bouquets of flowers, ribbon on chairs, party bags, and so on.
The Hens Night Cake
Last but not least, don’t forget the cake! This is a key part of any bachelorette party, and it should be as over-the-top as possible. You can have a custom cake made that’s specific to the bride, or simply pick up a store-bought one and decorate it yourself! Either way, make sure it’s something the bride will love, and something that will make everyone gasp.
These are just a few of the must-haves for any great bachelorette party. With these tips, you’re sure to throw an unforgettable night for the bride-to-be. Struggling to get started? When you engage My Ultimate Hens, you’ll be working alongside an expert party planner that will take care of everything from the get-go. The best part? YOU get to take all of the credit!
Get in Touch with My Ultimate Hens Today!
To get the party started, give us a call on 1300 339 734 today or reach out to our team through our online form. We’re here to make the process as simple and as fun as possible! Sit back, relax, and watch the magic happen with your dedicated hens party planner.
hen do must haves
- Hens Party Ideas That Showcase The Gold Coast
- How To Make A Hens Party Special
- Hen Party Songs to Dance the Night Away To
- Classy Hens Ideas on the Gold Coast!
- What to Wear to a Daytime Hens Do
- What to Wear on a Hens Night
- Hens Party Cocktails - The Best Hens Night Cocktails
- Popular Hens Night Gifts
- Top Aussie Hens Party Destinations
- Hens Party Games
- Hens Night Packages in Adelaide that Showcase the City
- Classy Hens Night Ideas in Adelaide
- Five Unique Adelaide Hens Party Ideas
- Our Top 5 Reasons Why Perth Winery Tours Are an Amazing Hens Party Idea!
- Unique Gold Coast Hens Party Ideas!